Women and Weapons is all about honoring and celebrating great women and the weapons they carry with them every day like empathy, intelligence, and creativity. That is why we are thrilled to introduce the Women and Weapons x Amber Vittoria Apparel Collaboration. This legendary partnership was meant to be. This collection features a range of bold, colorful, and eye-catching designs that add the perfect spice to our iconic lips.
Amber Vittoria is a world-renowned artist, poet, and author based in Los Angeles, California. With a focus on abstracted forms, vibrant colors, and emotion, her work explores the complexities and nuances of womanhood. Amber’s work is highly sought after as a fine artist and commercial artist, working with clients such as Moonpay, The Hundreds, L’Oreal, Adidas, Caraway, and now Women and Weapons to create visually striking and thought-provoking pieces.
Beyond her artistic talents, Amber is also known for her generosity, kindness, and unwavering dedication to creating positive change in the world. She is an inspiration to those around her and continues to push boundaries and break barriers in the art world. She is one to watch. For these reasons, and more we couldn’t be more proud to collaborate with Amber on this first in a series of apparel celebrating and honoring badass women of the world.
HOW TO BUY:
Wednesday, January 25th, 2023 @ 3:00PM EST — Monday, January 30th @ 3:00PM ET (Available for limited time only)
Available in the US and Internationally @ the Women and Weapons website under ‘Provisions’. (Some restrictions apply, please review the FAQ below for exclusions)
Women and Weapons Holder Benefits:
WAW Season One and Season Two holders will receive 10% off your purchase. On launch day you can head to our Women and Weapons Member Portal to claim your discount and you will be redirected to our store with the discount applied.
We also have a special surprise for buyers after the conclusion of the merch sale. Make sure to add your public crypto wallet address at checkout to be eligible.
- Shipping carriers will no longer deliver to Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia. Orders will not be accepted for those countries.
- If you need a size change, to change or correct a shipping address, or you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can accommodate your request.
- All items are on pre-order expected to ship the week of February 13, 2023.
- Items will be available for purchase for a limited time from Wednesday, 1/25 at 3pm ET through Monday, 1/30 at 3pm ET.
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Each product page will contain a size chart specific to that product.
- Please note: Pigment-dyed garments are specially dyed for one of a kind coloring and style. Color transfer may occur, especially when wet, and fading can occur after several washes. We recommend washing these garments inside-out in cold water to prevent color transfer and preserve the vibrancy of the print.
- For answers about international orders, see information here.
- See other frequently asked questions here.